Who is The Beer Whore?

So here's the deal: 
I love beer. Alot.  
Here's the problem: 
On a reasonable budget I can't afford to try many different styles or types of beer.  
Here's the Solution: 
Im opening wide to Whore my taste buds to the Beers of the world. 
If you Brew beer or just have a beer you think I need to try, send it to me: I will drink it, review it, and thank you kindly.  
"And God so loved the earth that he gave unto it the Holiest of Grains, and man was to make it beer, hed did, and it was good." Mark 2:17...am

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

  1. Thunderball
    Sean Connery had 21 confirmed kills and 3 different women in 007’s Thunderball…I on the other hand…will attempt to have 21 beers of at least 3 different types! it will be tough not to pay for them…but the beer whore will triumph…shaken, not stirred…
    permalink
  2. Kalik Light
    In the true style of light beer, Kalik light is just that…light. light on flavor, light on alcohol content, light on general goodness? if you thought busch or natty were the bottom of the light beer barrel…think again…
  3. Never kiss on the mouth,
  4. Love,
  5. The Beer Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment