skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Beer Whore
Opening wide to Whore my taste buds to the Beers of the world
Who is The Beer Whore?
So here's the deal:
I love beer. Alot.
Here's the problem:
On a reasonable budget I can't afford to try many different styles or types of beer.
Here's the Solution:
Im opening wide to Whore my taste buds to the Beers of the world.
If you Brew beer or just have a beer you think I need to try, send it to me: I will drink it, review it, and thank you kindly.
"
And God so loved the earth that he gave unto it the Holiest of Grains, and man was to make it beer, hed did, and it was good.
" Mark 2:17...am
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day Brew!
Check out this history of the beer can!
http://weburbanist.com/2009/05/24/more-than-packaging-the-history-of-beer-cans/
Dropping a little knowledge on this Memorial Day,
The Beer Whore
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(5)
Memorial Day Brew!
SweetWater 420
Naturday
First Formal Tasting
The Beer Whore
The Beer Whore
Grand Braustitute
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Whoring my taste buds to the Beers of The World! Friends, Brewers, Enthusiasts, Send me your Beers!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment