Who is The Beer Whore?

So here's the deal: 
I love beer. Alot.  
Here's the problem: 
On a reasonable budget I can't afford to try many different styles or types of beer.  
Here's the Solution: 
Im opening wide to Whore my taste buds to the Beers of the world. 
If you Brew beer or just have a beer you think I need to try, send it to me: I will drink it, review it, and thank you kindly.  
"And God so loved the earth that he gave unto it the Holiest of Grains, and man was to make it beer, hed did, and it was good." Mark 2:17...am

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Beer Whore

The world of beer is vast and wide, I would love to explore the bulk of its contents, but the wallet doesn't quite support the purchase of the worlds more tasteful ingredient combinations. Stouts, Ales, Pales, Wheats, Lager, Cider, beer of all kinds, I have a love for them all, but find myself struggling to decide, is dinner going to be a cheese sandwich and water? Or beer and some ketchup packets...

Brewers, Drinkers, Beer Enthusiasts, Send me your Beers! I want to try them all and will post all reviews for all the world to see.

Never kiss on the mouth,

Love,

The Beer Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment