Who is The Beer Whore?

So here's the deal: 
I love beer. Alot.  
Here's the problem: 
On a reasonable budget I can't afford to try many different styles or types of beer.  
Here's the Solution: 
Im opening wide to Whore my taste buds to the Beers of the world. 
If you Brew beer or just have a beer you think I need to try, send it to me: I will drink it, review it, and thank you kindly.  
"And God so loved the earth that he gave unto it the Holiest of Grains, and man was to make it beer, hed did, and it was good." Mark 2:17...am

Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Formal Tasting

Well, I have received my first contribution! Pabst Blue Ribbon. Ok, so today I am aparrently a gutter whore...but I guess even the classiest of taste-bud hoes started somewhere. I am starting with PBR.

Some may feel PBR is a beer not worth reviewing, but as a 2006 gold medal winner, I think it deserves the same fair treatment as any, and besides, Im a beer whore, color creed and type don't matter.

My taste buds are a little nervous about "turning their first trick" haha, but Tonight's Tasting should be enjoyable.

From the gutter,
The Beer Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment